To get started, navigate to UXi® Settings > Custom JS.
Its URL will look like http://uxisite.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=uxi_site_custom_js.
- Enter your custom JS code in the the code editor and or add scripts links.
- Click Update Custom JS.
Add Scripts Link(s)
- Click the Add Script button to add a new script link.
- Enter the URL of the script. This should be a UXi media library URL or another viable CDN.
- Set the HTML Location where the script link will output. Options are:
- Head: Output the script at the end of the <head> tag.
- Footer: Output the script link at the end of the <body> tag.
Page: Output the script on one specific page.
- Select Page in the Output Location option.
- Select the page from the dropdown list.
- Select Layout in the Output location option.
- Select a layout from the dropdown list.