The Zoho CRM Add-On allows you to quickly integrate UXi's Forms with Zoho's CRM. Zoho gives you a 360-degree view of your sales cycle and pipeline. Each UXi form that will send info to Zoho will require its own feed. A feed simply determines how information is sent from your form to Zoho.
To prepare, first login to the UXi site and the Zoho CRM.
Step 1: Activate the add-on and connect the UXi site to the Zoho CRM
- Activate the Gravity Forms Zoho Add-On by going to the UXi Add-ons screen and click 'Add' next to the ad-on.
- Hover over the forms icon in the left-hand menu and select Settings from the flyout menu.
- Choose to authenticate the site with Email Address and Password. Next enter the e-mail address and password for the Zoho account.
Step 2: Set up a feed for each form that will send info to Zoho
- Find the form that you would like to use with Zoho by clicking on Forms on the left side navigation menu, and clicking on the desired form.
- On the top menu, hover over Form Settings and click on Zoho.
- This screen shows all feeds that have been created. Click the Add New button to create a new feed for the Zoho add-on.
- Now configure the new feed. The first option will be the Field Name. Enter something to identify the feed for easier recognition in the future.
- Next you will need to select your desired action. You can use your feed to either create a new contact or a new lead. Once selected, additional options will appear which will be discussed in the following sections:
Create a New ContactIf you selected the Create a New Contact option within the Action dropdown, additional options will appear. In this section, we will walk you through the options available.
- First select Create a New Contact action.
- Map the form fields to the correct CRM fields. In this area, you will map each other the available data types with your form fields using the dropdowns. In addition to the required types. First Name, Last Name, and e-mail should all be collected in order to create a full contact in the CRM.
- You may use the additional bottom left dropdown to add additional data types. Below that are optional other fields including Contact Owner and Lead Source fields. Simply use the dropdowns to select the contact owner as well as the lead sources that you want to be associated with the new contact (if any). You are also able to set a new description of the submitted contact using the Contact Description field. This field supports both static text, as well as merge tags to dynamically insert data based on the form submission. To review and insert available merge tags, you may use the icon to the right of the field.
- Update Settings
There are optional advanced fields below the steps mentioned above, if you need to set up a task or conditional logic, please reach out to your Marketing Executive to discuss the details and these advanced fields can be configured by the R & D Team.
Create a New Lead
If the Create a New Lead option is selected within the Action dropdown, additional options will appear. Follow the same steps as above for each available field.