If you'd like to know which of your keywords best leads to sales, you should integrate your Google AdWords account with UXi® Commerce.
How to set up AdWords Conversion Tracking
1. G o to your Google AdWords back-end and open the "Tools and Analysis → Conversions " page. Press the "New Conversion " button. Enter your conversion name and press " Save and continue ".
2. Set up conversion settings.
- Set "Conversion category" to " Purchase/Sale".
- Set "Page security level" to "HTTP" or " HTTPS", if your store page uses a secure HTTPS protocol (most likely it does not)
- Set "Conversion value" to %order_total%, it will allow you to dynamically track each sale value.
Press " Save and continue ".
3. Select the "I make changes to the code" option and copy the code snippet to your clipboard, or save it to a text file.
Press "Save and continue".
4. Log in to your UXi® Commerce control panel and make sure that you are on a paid plan which allows you to embed tracking codes to the last checkout page. Open the "System Settings → General → Cart " page and find the "Checkout options" section. Enable the " Affiliate code on "Thank you for your order" page" option.
Then enter your saved tracking code and save the changes.
A detailed instruction is also available at support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1722054
When I check the source code of my Thank you for order page the Adwords conversion code is not being reflected there. Why?