The Gravity Forms AWeber Add-On gives you an easy way to integrate all of your online forms with the AWeber opt-in email marketing service. Collect and add subscribers to your email marketing lists automatically when a form is submitted.
To prepare, first login to the UXi® site and the AWeber account at https://www.aweber.com/login.htm.
Step 1: Activate the add-on and connect UXi® to AWeber.
To start, activate the Gravity Forms AWeber add-on by navigating to the add-ons page and clicking Add.
Connect the UXi® site to the AWeber account.
- On the UXi dashboard, navigate to Forms > Settings > AWeber
- Click on the “Click here to retrieve your Authorization code” link. (Remember, you must be logged in) You will then be provided with an Authorization Code from AWeber.
- Copy this Authorization code and then paste it into the Authorization code field on the AWeber Settings page of Gravity Forms.
- Save your settings and your Authorization Code will be verified.
Step 2: Set up a feed for each form that will connect to AWeber.
Your AWeber Feeds allow you to integrate a form with your AWeber account to feed user information in real time when a form is submitted. This allows you to automatically add subscribers to your mailing list when a form is submitted.
- Go to the settings page of the form with which you want to integrate AWeber.
- Click on the AWeber tab.
- Click on the “Add New” button to add a new AWeber Feed.
- Enter a unique name for the feed so it is easily identifiable to you.
- Select the AWeber list to which you would like to feed data.
- Map the AWeber fields to your available Form Fields. This tells the form which form fields should populate your AWeber data.
- Enable an opt-in condition. The opt-in condition is a set of conditional statements that determine if the data should be sent to AWeber.
- Save Feed