The Email Marketing 360® Add-On Add-On allows you to quickly integrate UXi's Forms with Email Marketing 360®. This will allow UXi sites to send the user's form submission to Email Marketing 360® and add them as a new contact.
To prepare, first log-in to MadOffice and make sure the client has an active Email Marketing360® product. If not, submit a Sales Form.
Next, from the Marketing360® tab in Marketing360®, click Lists and Subscribers and make sure a list has been created. This can be re-named at a later time if needed.
Step 1: Copy the Email Marketing 360® API Key
- From the client dashboard, navigate to Account > Settings > Marketing Settings.
- On the Tracking Settings tab, the Email Marketing360® API Key is listed in the first column.Copy it for later use.
Step 2: Activate the add-on and connect the UXi site to Email Marketing 360®
- Activate the Gravity Forms Email Marketing 360® Add-On by going to the UXi Add-ons screen and click 'Add' next to the add-on.
- Hover over the forms icon in the left-hand menu and select Settings from the flyout menu.
- From the Email Marketing360® tab, paste the Email Marketing360® API Key and save.
Step 3: Set up a feed for each form that will send info to Email Marketing 360®
If any of the requested fields have not been created on the form, they'll need to be added before the feed can be created.
- Find the form to be integrated, then hover over Form Settings and click on Email Marketing 360®.
- To create a new feed, click the Add New button.
- Enter a name for your feed within the Name field. This is simply used to identify your field and can be anything you want, as long as it is unique.
- Next, you will need to select your Email Marketing 360® contact list that this feed will use. Select the appropriate contact list using the dropdown labeled Contact List.
- Now that you have selected your list, additional options will appear. The first of these will be the Map Fields option. Within this option, you will map your contact list fields with your form fields. The Email Marketing 360® fields will be displayed in the left column, and your form fields may be selected from the dropdowns in the left column.
- Conditional logic may also be configured by using the Enable Condition checkbox. If conditional logic is used, a user will only be opted into the list when the defined condition is met.
- Lastly, is the Resubscribe option. This option will cause a user that has become inactive or unsubscribed to be resubscribed to the list.
- Once all your feed options are set, simply click the Update Settings button.
You should now know how to correctly configure a feed for the Email Marketing 360® add-on. Now that your feed is configured, entries will be passed on to Email Marketing 360® accordingly.