Any form on a UXi site can automatically send a new user entry to the Marketing 360® CRM as a new contact!
To send new form submissions to a client's CRM account:
- Log-in to the UXi site and click Forms.
- Hover over the Settings Menu on the form that needs to send entries to the CRM and click Notifications.
- Click Add New to build a new email notification that'll be scraped and create the new contact in the CRM.
- Give the notification a name: CRM Notification.
- Select the 'Enter Email' setting, then enter the CRM notification address. IE: crm+M00000.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter Marketing360 CRM as the From Name.
- Enter email@example.com as the From Email.
- Enter New CRM Contact as the Subject.
- Enter plain text in the body of the email to be scraped for the new CRM contact. Enter only the fields that need to be passed to the CRM.
- Enter a text label and a comma to separate.
- Use the Merge Tag tool to enter the user's submitted value.
- Use the Enter key to move to the next line.