Enable, disable, or delete icon sets
The Woo360 plugin comes with three icon sets already installed:
- Font Awesome 4
Note: You can enable Font Awesome 4 or Font Awesome 5, but not both. They are not compatible with each other.
- Font Awesome 5
See the Related Article for more information about the Font Awesome 5 choices.
- Foundation Icons
- WordPress Dashicons
You can enable or disable any of these built-in icon sets. You can also create your own icon sets and import them into Woo360. See the Related Article for instructions. You can disable or delete any custom icon sets that you upload.
Enable or disable icon sets
This applies to both built-in and custom icon sets.
- On the WordPress admin panel, click Settings > Woo360 (or Settings > Page Builder prior to Version 2.1), then click the Icons tab.
- Select or clear checkboxes to enable or disable the icon sets.
Delete a custom icon set
- Go to Settings > Woo360 > Icons.
- Click Delete next to the icon set you want to delete.
This removes the custom icon set from loading in Woo360, but it doesn't remove it from the Media Library.
- If you want to remove the icon set from the WordPress Media Library, go the Media Library from the WordPress admin panel and delete the custom icon set zip file.