Change element visibility by device size
By default, every row, column, and module is visible on every device size, but you can hide individual elements at certain device sizes.
You can choose one of the following settings:
Large devices only
The element will only be visible on desktop computers or TVs with a browser.
- Large & medium devices only
Medium devices only
The element will only be visible on devices like small tablets.
- Medium & small devices only
Small devices only
The element will only be visible on devices like phones.
To choose on which devices you display or hide a row, column, or module:
- Open an individual row, column, or module for editing by clicking the wrench icon.
- Click the Advanced tab and scroll to the Responsive Layout section.
- In the Display field, choose the device sizes where you want to display the element.
- Click Save.