Create a Ken Burns effect in a row background
If you're not familiar with a Ken Burns effect, you can see what it looks like by adding the Agency landing page template to a layout and scrolling down to the "Joybilly Branding" section. Here's a preview:
The Ken Burns effect starts with implementing a slideshow as a row background with a minimum of two images. Here's how.
To create a Ken Burns effect:
- Open the row for editing in Page Builder.
- In the Background section, for Type choose Slideshow.
- In the Photos field, create your gallery with the images that you want to use.
- For Transition, select Ken Burns.
- Set the transition speed and whether you want to randomize the photos.