Set up a Mega Menu (NEW in 1.5)
*** this feature would require a standard header to be made outside of a themer layout and utilizing the customizer instead of a themer layout
You can turn standard drop-down menus into mega menus in the Woo360 Theme 1.5 and higher, as shown in this screenshot.
Create a Mega Menu
- From the WordPress admin panel, click Appearance > Menus.
- In the upper right corner, click Screen Options and make sure the CSS Classes checkbox is selected.
- Scroll down to your menu items and open the top-level menu item whose nested menu items you would like to turn into a mega menu. In the screenshot below, the target top-level item is Services.
- In the CSS Classes field, enter mega-menu, as shown in the screenshot.
All of the menu items nested below the top-level item will be converted into a mega menu instead of a standard drop-down list.
Hide mega menu headings
You can hide the heading for any of the columns in your mega menus.
To hide a mega menu column heading:
- On the Appearance > Menus page, scroll down to a nested menu item whose heading you want to hide.
- In the CSS Classes field, enter hide-heading.