Troubleshooting plugin conflicts
When you're having problems with Page Builder functioning properly, often the problem is a conflict with another plugin. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot plugin conflicts.
- On the WordPress admin panel, click Plugins.
- Check if you have any cache or minify plugins installed and active. If so, flush the Page Builder cache first.
From the admin panel, go to Settings > Page Builder. On the Cache tab, click Clear Cache.
- On the Installed Plugins page, deactivate all plugins except Woo360.
- Test to see if your Page Builder issue is resolved.
If it's not resolved, it's not a plugin conflict.
If it is resolved, follow the next steps to see which plugin is causing the problem.
- Enable each plugin one by one and test Page Builder after each one.
- Repeat this process until you locate the plugin causing the issue.
- Once you identify the plugin that's causing the conflict, report it to Woo360 Support and contact the author of the plugin.