Create and save a custom layout template
You can create a custom layout template from a page you have already designed in Page Builder, or you can create a layout template from scratch starting from the Woo360 admin panel (as of Version 2.1) or the Builder admin panel (prior to Version 2.1).
Tip: If you want to use a layout from one page to create another within your site, you can duplicate the page rather than saving a layout template. Duplication creates a copy of your current page, including metadata. See the Related Articles for more information.
To save an existing page in Woo360 as a custom layout template:
- Open the Tools menu and click Save template, or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+j (Windows) or Cmd+j (Mac).
- Give the template a name and click Save.
To create a new custom layout template from the Builder admin panel:
- In the WordPress admin panel, click Woo360 > Templates.
If you don't see Woo360 or Builder in the admin panel, see the Related Article for instructions how to enable it.
- Enter the template title and click Add saved template.
- Click Launch Woo360 and construct the layout.
- To save the layout template, click Done > Publish.
Note: Layout templates are not public pages on your site and are not available for indexing by search engines.
See the Related Articles for information about working with saved templates.