Manage saved layout templates
You can manage saved layout templates in the following ways:
- You can edit, delete, or rename the title or slug of your saved layout templates.
- You can organize the display of your saved templates into categories in Woo360, as shown in the following screenshot.
- You can add thumbnails to the list of saved templates, as shown in the following screenshot:
- You can export custom templates to use on other sites, or you can import templates from your own sites or other sources.
- If you have the Agency version, you can replace the set of built-in templates with your own set, making it easier to provide your clients with a custom solution. Your templates are displayed in a grid style the same way that the built-in layout templates are normally displayed. See the article on replacing the built-in layout templates with your own.
See the Related Articles below to find out more about how to accomplish these tasks.