1. From the Contacts (homescreen) of your CRM, click on the +Contacts button. See: https://madshot.net/12d977fe5518.png
2. Choose Export from the dropdown
3. Choose what data you’d like exported (can choose specific fields or choose all to pull ALL data within the CRM)
4. Click ‘Export’ and then ‘Download Export File.’ The CSV will download to your computer. It may need a few moments to process, depending upon the list size. See: https://madshot.net/e148160792c4.png
5. CSV downloads to your desktop or will be in your Downloads.*
6. Custom Exports: if you have any filters on when exporting, you will see an option to export the ‘current search’ or all Contacts.
Exporting History, Tasks, Deals or Projects:
7. Exporting will be done from the specific pages.
History - https://madshot.net/8f1a304cad3f.png
Projects - https://madshot.net/44bfadbf8dd9.png
*If your CSV opens and is blank, the export may have still been processing when you tried to access/open the spreadsheet. Upon export, wait a few moments for the CSV to finalize downloading.